An increasing number of phishing scams and malware attacks has put the entire global business community at risk. Cybersecurity has never been a greater concern than it has become nowadays. Reasons? Apply for cyber security course in Hyderabad to learn more
- Hackers are brainstorming to create more lethal malware types that aren't easy to pertain at all
- The ever-increasing number of internet users and mobile IoT devices has made cyber monitoring difficult
- Incompetency of businesses to take stern security measures to prevent a data breach
- Poor password management is enough to put all the users at risk
All these reasons are though troubling enough, but not even a single trick that hackers use to breach security is impenetrable. Precisely, you can adopt certain strategies and take a few precautions to fancy your chances against every serious security threat.
How To Strengthen Cyber Security Against Phishing And Malware?
Phishing has been an omnipresent security threat since forever. Despite that, its fatality hasn't reduced. But whatever the truth be, it doesn't mean that it is impossible to avoid phishing scams and malware attacks. There are certain ways to identify phishing emails and websites and certain others to avoid them. The guide below is a compilation of all such important anti-hacking strategies.
- Whenever you receive a suspicious email from an unidentified source in your business email ID, send it to your cybersecurity team for investigation
- Do not click on the websites, links, and email attachments that are flagged by the antivirus
- Scan every single device that you intend to attach to the DVR with the antivirus before importing any file in the server system
- Never use a default password for the DVR. Besides, every device and every account should have a different password
- A strong backdoor password should be further supported by a firewall in order to keep the devices safe. The first layer of defense between hackers and the device is the backdoor password and the second layer is the firewall software
- Do not leave any bug infested software or file remain in your system. Uninstall it and then run software and network scans to ascertain that no bugs are left behind
- Even a strong password can be breached if compromised. Therefore, do not share it with anyone else apart from a few trusted members of the cybersecurity team
- Have ethical hackers onboard at all times. First, they can help in identifying and fixing hidden bugs. Second, if the security is somehow breached, they can decode the malware and remove it quickly to restore the security as soon as possible Learn more about it at cyber security course in Bangalore