In cases of separation or divorce, children and adolescents need more attention. A parent can do a lot to help their children cope with this difficult time. Here are some suggestions to help a parent deal with this delicate moment:
Being honest with your children
Even if the instinct could be to hide the truth from them to protect them, it is important to explain the situation to them clearly and simply, saying for example that mom and dad are no longer together, but who will not for that reason cease to love them. For the free daycare software, they also need to know now.
Pay more attention to listening to children, despite the difficulties of the moment and the stress that parents are experiencing.
Have respect, where possible, for the needs of children: keeping their daily commitments and habits, such as continuing to attend the same school or the same friends.
Try not to argue in front of the children, keeping them out of discussions is a way to protect them
To maintain the role of parents
To try not to become too rigid on rules and prohibitions, not to be “equal” with their children, and not to become too lenient, coming to tolerate aggressive or inadequate behavior. It is essential to find the right balance between affection and respect for the rules. The child care programs come easy.
Do not turn children into “small adults”
- Lift them from any sense of guilt and avoid charging them with excessive responsibilities.
- Keep contacts with members of both families (such as grandparents, uncles and cousins) as much as possible where the child is used to seeing them.
- Children are often afraid of losing one of their parents. It is important to reassure them, allowing them to talk to one parent of the other, whenever they wish.
- To help their children, but also themselves, in situations of difficulty related to the management of separation, it may be useful to rely on an expert, who can help the family face a situation of temporary difficulty.
- Swimming has always been seen as one of the sports to which even very small children approach.
In fact, there are more and more sports facilities that offer users watercourses for babies and swimming courses starting as early as three years.
- Among the many benefits of swimming, there is certainly that of accompanying the child through the discovery of his own body and his own insecurities.
- Breaking away from mum and dad to face the first swimming lessons can be experienced as a trauma, or as a discovery of a new world, where the child can be autonomous while having fun.
- To allow children a positive experience and make sure that it takes place in a safe environment, the legislation in force establishes certain rules, which must necessarily be followed by the plant operators.
The typical nature of the “pool” environment can tend to be fertile ground for injuries (small and large) or unpleasant disadvantages in the water environment. Therefore, the implants must apply specific legislation that protects children from any health risk. Be it here or anywhere else, the preschool management software helps you out.