when Apollo Investment (AINV) reports are resulting in the quarter ended in June 2020. This consensus outlook is one of the important in gauging the company's earnings a powerful factor. It could be impacting the near-term stock price that is how the actual results compare to these estimates. The NASDAQ: AINVat https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-ainv stock company might move higher if these key numbers top expectations in the upcoming earnings report, which is expected to be released on August 6. The stock may move lower. Future earnings expectations will be mostly depending on management's discussion of business conditions on the earnings call. It is worth handicapping the probability of a positive EPS surprise.
Zacks Consensus Estimate
This investment company is expected to post quarterly earnings of $0.44 per share in its upcoming report, which represents a year-over-year change of -12%. Revenues are expected to be $62.47 million and down 6.1% from the year-ago quarter.
Estimate Revisions Trend
- The consensus EPS estimate for the quarter has remained unchanged over the last 30 days.
- This is essentially a reflection of covering analysts who have collectively reassessed their initial estimates over this period.
- Investors should keep in mind that an aggregate change may not always reflect the direction of estimate revisions by each of the covering analysts.
- TheNASDAQ: AINV company's earnings release offers are conditioning for the period whose results are coming out. The Zacks Earnings ESP is comparing the Most Accurate Estimate to the Zacks Consensus Estimate for the quarter.
- The Most Accurate Estimate is a more recent version of the Zacks Consensus EPS estimate.
- The idea is analysts revising their estimates right before an earnings release that has the latest information, which could potentially be more accurate than what they and others contributing to the consensus had predicted earlier.
- A positive or negative Earnings ESP reading is theoretically indicating the likely deviation of the actual earnings from the consensus estimate. But, the model's predictive power is one of the significant for positive ESP readings only.
The Numbers Shaped Up For Apollo Investment
- The Most Accurate Estimate is the same as the Zacks Consensus Estimate, suggesting that there are no recent analyst views that differ from what has been considered to derive the consensus estimate. It has resulted in an Earnings ESP of 0%.
- On the other hand, the stock currently carries a Zacks Rank of 3.
- So, this combination makes it difficult to conclusively predict that Apollo Investment will beat the consensus EPS estimate. If you want to do stock trading conveniently, you can buy stocks online.
Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.